The blog at this site has no particular theme, besides being a place where I can post stuff that isn’t posted or published elsewhere, or maybe sometimes re-post things that are also posted elsewhere, or maybe sometimes just to rant.
I used to keep a separate, “anonymous” blog, titled A Certain Style of Being. I’ve officially outed myself as its author, and will post anything further related to it on this blog, but it’s still here if you’d like to look at it. See also this post about it.
In addition to whatever I might blog here, I also contribute to these blogs:
- My posts at Progarchy: A Celebration of Music
- My series, “20 Looks at The Lamb,” on Progarchy
- My posts (including poems) at The Imaginative Conservative
Essays on The Imaginative Conservative:
- Coming Out (10/19/2012)
- On Saving Relativity from Relativism (1/11/2013)
- Is Jacques Derrida Serious? Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Deconstruction (3/3/2013)
- Derrida’s Seriousness Part 2: On the “Existence” of Justice (3/29/2013)
- Freud Among the Great Books: Beyond a Monolithic “Freudian Theory” (6/2/2014)
- Language Touches Nothing But Language (2/28/2018)