My book, For a Church to Come: Experiments in Postmodern Theory and Anabaptist Thought, has been released by Herald Press (March 5, 2013). The book consists of revised versions of a number of essays published previously, with some new bits here and there. I am honored to have the book released as part of the Herald Press series, Polyglossia: Radical Reformation Theologies.
- Here is the page at Herald Press.
- And here you can order it from Amazon if you’d like. (It is also available for Kindle.)
Other links related to the book:
- Review by Ted Grimsrud
- Interview on Homebrewed Christianity’s podcast
- Review by Maxwell Kennel
- Brief notice by Gordon Houser in The Mennonite
- Review by David Driedger
- Review by Daniel Silliman
- Review by Justin Heinzekehr in Mennonite Quarterly Review (pp. 135-137).